Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MAISON & OBJET

I had the priveledge of hanging out at the Maison & Objet a few weekends ago for work and thought I would share some of my favourite images.


gloss and colour.

ahhhhh...

lemons?

or tomatoes?


in honor of my brother.


rather hypnotic

& Tradition....one of my favourites, great scandanavian lighting and furniture.

AMAZING hand embroidered couture wallpaper! by Claire Coles.

all lite up

i wish this was sitting on my dressing table right now

les pommes

can't describe this had to be there...(the walls kept changing colours, illuminating different designs)

occassional chair anyone?

geographical rugs!

THE comfiest couch, by PINCH UK.

beautiful paintings and illustrations..

oh too beautiful!

it was a hectic weekend, loads of people from all over. super interesting.

...L x

2 comments:

  1. Leonie, when we're both in Paris again, please take me here :) It's all so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Michelle!.....that means you have to come back!! x

      Delete