Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2011 was a pretty big year for me. 
2011 was a leap of faith.

In 2011....

I moved to a foreign country, back to a city that keeps calling me
I lived on my own for the first time in my life
I experienced God's hands on my life like never before
I climbed 6 flights of stairs at least twice daily
I breathed in the delights of my city
I grew (spiritually, not physically. lest there be confusion!)
I sang
I cried
I dreamt and hoped for my future and the future of others
I discovered another piece of the puzzle
I took deep breaths and opened my heart
I met God day after day
I found my home

I'm pretty confident that 2012 is going to be a sweet year.....

L x

(Although I would like to just sweep past this, I apologise for my prolonged absence.  The last months have been full of family visits, work, Christmas, friends, and well life got the best of me.  I am excited to start again and see how this year will unfold.)

No comments:

Post a Comment