Monday, September 19, 2011

aux merveilleux......de Fred....


I’m continually writing down addresses of places I read about that I want to check-out and this week I went to Aux Merveilleux de Fred.  Meander down Rue Saint-Charles in the 15th and you will find THE place if you just happen to want the best meringue delicacy..…(pavlova’s not included!)



I’m not sure how to describe them, except that they are exceptionally light yet slightly rich and come in chocolate, speculoos or coffee.  OH and they look heavenly…..



A standard boulangerie their Les Merveilleux are rather special and once I caught sight of the box you get if you buy one I couldn’t resist!




While you’re there, take a turn around the quartier and you might pass this gorgeous gal……



















 oooooo so good..! x  

No comments:

Post a Comment