Friday, August 19, 2011

follow, follow, follow, follow

follow the little pink hearts......



I hoped off the metro at Pont Marie to meet a friend for coffee and I stumbled across the most delightful thing....




a little trail of neon pink stenciled hearts which curved back in and around through to Rue de Rivoli



I counted over 30 when I realised that I was going to be late and had to back track to Rue d'hotel de ville to meet G.



I have a secret, well to some not-so-secret obsession with hearts.....so I was pretty chuffed when I found myself following the little pink path....




What do you suppose it was for, a random throught-provoking gesture, an artistic display of love, an inventive step in a lovers suprise...




No matter, it caught my eye and led me along for awhile



but then again, my name is Hart.....x




No comments:

Post a Comment